We bring together an outstanding team of physicians and scientists to provide state-of-the-art
evaluation, treatment and follow-up care to patients with pancreatic cancers or their precursors.
Our team is comprised of the following experts and specialists:
Meet Your Multi-Disciplinary Team »
- Pathologists specialized in digestive diseases.
- Gastroenterologist experts in early diagnosis, cancer surveillance, and endoscopic treatment.
- Cancer surgeons with special skill and experience in staging and cancer resection.
- Radiologists dedicated to the pancreas and providing accurate imaging and staging.
- Medical oncologists, specializing in chemotherapeutic treatment of pancreatic cancer who provide
access to state of the art therapy, and both regional and national clinical trials of innovative drug
therapy for prevention, treatment, and supportive and palliative care for pancreatic cancer.
- Medical geneticists and genetic counselors, oncologic nurses, social workers, and psychologists
dedicated to compassionate and supportive patient care in the belief that informed patients and their
families can best cooperate in their own treatment.
- Molecular biologists and immunologists working to identify genetic processes that cause pancreatic
cancers, the knowledge of which may lead to new, innovative therapy and to the development of minimally
invasive tests to detect risk for other digestive organ cancers.
- Public health professionals with interest and expertise in conducting research to better understand
both genetic and non-genetic causes of pancreatic cancer.