Our mission is to provide a center of excellence for clinical care and research advances
for patients and their families with pancreatic cancer through a state-of-the-art, interdisciplinary
approach to the diagnosis, treatment, research, and prevention of pancreatic cancer. Our specific
- To provide state-of-the-art research and treatment for pancreatic cancer and it’s pre-cancerous precursors.
- To approach the patient comprehensively using a multidisciplinary team of specialists who will assess risk,
current disease status, and appropriate therapeutic interventions and carry them out.
- To develop innovative methods for earlier diagnosis of cancer at a stage when it is still curable.
- To develop a supportive counseling program for family members of patients with pancreatic
cancer to assess their risks and to advise them on appropriate diagnostic procedures and treatment options.
- To perform population-based research to better understand the causes of pancreatic cancer and to develop
effective intervention strategies.
- To expand our training program to disseminate the skills and knowledge developed at the Center.