Liver Transplant Partner Program
Sponsored by the University of Washington School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical
Education and the Division of Gastroenterology.
UW Medical Center
1959 NE Pacific Street
Seattle, WA 98195
Google Map/Directions »
The UW Medical Center is located in northeast Seattle, south of the main University of Washington campus.
Directions to the specific room in the UW Medical Center for your first-day of orientation to the Liver Transplant Partner Program
will be provided by our Physician Liaison prior to your arrival.
Where to Park:
Parking fees are not covered or reimbursed by the Liver Transplant Partner Program.
We are hopeful that reimbursement for this expense may be possible through your practice.
Please download the
UWMC Parking Brochure (PDF)
to view current parking rates for this garage.
- This underground parking garage is across N.E. Pacific Street from UW Medical Center.
- Enter the garage from N.E. Pacific Place, one-half block west of Montlake Boulevard.
- A pedestrian tunnel leads from the garage to the third (main) floor of the medical center.
- The garage has 500 parking stalls - 67 of which are labeled for disability parking, and nine are wheelchair accessible.
- Height restriction is 6 feet, 8 inches.
- Parking staff work from 6 a.m. to midnight Monday through Friday and from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
- Pay as you leave.
From I-5 North & South
Take Exit No. 168B (Bellevue/Kirkland) onto SR-520. Take the first exit off SR-520 to Montlake Boulevard N.E.
Turn left onto Montlake Boulevard and continue north. Cross the drawbridge and turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street at the
traffic light; move to the right-hand lane. Turn right at the second "Patient Parking" directional sign onto N.E. Pacific
Place, then immediately turn right into the Triangle Parking Garage, connected to the medical center via a pedestrian tunnel.
Take the I-5 exit north. Drive past downtown Seattle, and then follow the directions above for I-5.
Take the Montlake Boulevard exit. Continue north on Montlake Boulevard and cross the drawbridge. At the traffic light,
turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street. Turn right at the second "Patient Parking" directional sign onto N.E. Pacific Place,
then immediately turn right into the Triangle Parking Garage, connected to the medical center via a pedestrian tunnel.